Make a positive impact. Join our team!
Digi Era Pro’s values align with who you are and you’re ready to make a positive impact on the world, please look through our job openings. We’re in search of people who are motivated by a challenge, and who have experience in international development, project management, behavior change, marketing, communications, finance, and administration. Thanks for your interest; we look forward to meeting with you!
Digi Era Pro is a team of talented, passionate, forward-thinking professionals from a variety of fields, all relentlessly committed to
We are looking for
people who are bold, responsible, committed, and cooperative; people who are driven to deliver the highest quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Careers at Digi Era Pro
Engineering and Technology
Build what has never existed. Develop the products and tools that will shape the future of identity.
Reach out to the world with marketing and partnerships. Bring in new clients, and take care of them. Grow our brand. Discover new markets
Be the architects of our success. Put the right people in place. Create the frameworks and processes that will help us grow.
Jobs in USA
We are looking for a great team member for account management. Send your CV in this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Role And Responsibilities
- Acquisition: Collaborate with sales function to acquire strategic partners that are not in the current portfolio
- Growth: Develop plans in collaboration with assigned accounts to grow their business
- Account Management: Take ownership, be the main point of contact for the assigned accounts and manage a team of account leads and executives for swift execution.
- Create long-term relationships with key accounts, maximize their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction.
- Analysis: Quantify performance and initiatives. Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment
- Merchant Quality program: Implementation of merchant quality program on the merchant front, collaborate with merchant to fix experience components
- Partner with internal teams: Collaborate closely with Supply, Finance, Marketing and business development to ensure meeting the growth objectives.
We are looking for a account executive who can handle small midsize business.
- Experience managing an inbound request queue and assisting prospects and customers with online chat, email, and phone correspondence.
- Familiarity with the needs of software development and IT operations teams.
- Basic understanding of application lifecycle management including the technology commonly used in application lifecycle management.
- Basic understanding of DevOps practices, including the cultural shift it represents and the benefits to building and shipping software upon adopting those practices.
- Experience in a role that puts customer needs above all else.
- Product demo experience.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, and Conversational Development.
- Comfortable with frequent client phone calls to explain hard-to-understand concepts and deployment options.
Require the social media handler Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers with excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Should be handling the social media presence and ensuring high levels of page/web inbound traffic and customer engagement.
- Should be able to design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media
- Should have ample knowledge of online marketing channels, social media optimization (SMO), analytical and multitasking skills.
Jobs in Pakistan
a) SEO b) Web Development c) Contect Writer d) App Development e) Software Development
Technical Support Representatives answer incoming phone calls and provide support to callers experiencing computer problems of all kinds. They listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how and if they can be fixed.
Customer Service Representative providing information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.. Female required for this position.