Information Collection & Use of it
When you fill out a questionnaire, we gather information from you. You may be asked to enter your name, email address, or phone number when ordering or registering on our site, as necessary. However, you are free to access our web without disclosing your identity.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Our website has multiple security measurements to protect the information you provide to us in any form.
DIGI ERA PRO offers free Booking APP for Business.
You don’t need to pay any upfront or activation charges
The free app works for only Android users.
- Free 45 days of Tech support
- End-to-end encryption (No third party involved)
- Free Profile Update
- Customer Complaint Option
- Free Deployment
- Free Downloading
- Up-to 30 active customers(Lifetime Free App)
- Booking Appointment feature (same day to next 7 days)
- WhatsApp or Messenger chat Box
- Customer Complaint Option
If you want to add your business app to Google or IOS store, You have to bear charges for that. Extra charges for modification of the App.
Disclosure of Any Information We Collect
We do not sell, swap, or otherwise pass your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not extend to credible third parties who support us, run our website, conduct our business, or provide services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep your information private. Besides, when we feel that it is appropriate to comply with the legislation, enforce our site policies or defend our rights, property, security, the rights, and rights of others, we can disclose your information. Visitor information without identifiable individually shared for publicity, advertising, or other purposes with third parties.
We do not interfere or take responsibility for any communication/dealings between you and your customers.
Changes to Terms of Services
Nothing remains constant nor our terms and conditions. Therefore, we may keep modifying our terms from time to time. You understand and agree to our change in terms and conditions and the way it may affect the use of the site. If we make changes to our terms and conditions, we may notify you via email. Your continual use of our site shows that you agree to our modification in terms and conditions and how they will be affecting the service on the site.
Our Contract Terms
By the term “No Contract” means we will not bind you with our legal terms and conditions. However, you still have the privilege to use our services based on month to month recurring contracts. When you sign for our recurring contract, you reserve the right to cancel our subscription anytime with a prior written notice of 30 days. In Postpaid services, If you want to cancel service you must give us 30 days prior written notice and clear your all pending dues. After that we hand over all the credentials to you.
Yelp Ads Campaign
All the payments regarding Yelp ads and campaign handling service are non-refundable. As an agency partner, we have the ability to control maximum pay-per-click bids giving you a better Return on Investment.
Conditions to Terminate the Contract
You reserve the right to terminate the signed contract anytime. However, prior to discontinuing the use of our services or site, providing a written notice of 30 days is a must.
After receiving a notice for canceling the contract, we may close or suspend your account immediately. We also reserve the right to limit your access or ban the use altogether from our site without notifying you the reason. Remember that any such action could stop you from accessing your whole or partial content and everything that is correlated.
- If customer is postpaid, Business owner need to clear their pending dues to get the access of relevant services
- If customer is not making payments or make payments late every month, DIGI ERA PRO has right to suspend account and stop work without any notice.
- If customer is declared defaulter by accounts team, We’ll stop the work and due to late payment if it effects to campaign or project timeline. DIGI ERA PRO will not responsible for it.
Payment and Refund Policy
- For monthly and fixed-price contracts we take upfront payment unless otherwise agreed. The payment date is the billing date or signup date for the project.
- Once the monthly report of the keywords has been issued, we may charge for the next service month. All payments made are non-refundable.
- We do not repay funds or payouts for projects that have been inactive, neglected, or vacant for more than 30 days.
- We’ll not refund funds once the customer approves the mock-up designs and the project moves into the testing stages.
- A refund will not be granted if the client recruits another SEO Company during the contract term with us or concurrently undertakes SEO on his or her website.
- The client fails to follow the instructions from our support team for business verification to start the work, In this case, the refund will not be issued.
All the terms derived herein by us are for your convenience only.